Alpha Music Fender Rumble 75 Bass Guitar Amp and Accessory Package
THIS ADD-ON PACKAGE CAN ONLY BE SOLD WITH THE PURCHASE OF A BASS GUITAR!
(1) Fender Rumble 75 1x12 inch 75W Bass Guitar Amplifier Combo
(1) Whirlwind EGC20 20' Instrument Cable
(1) Gator Cases GBE-BASS Bass Guitar Gig-Bag
(1) Samson CM40 Chromatic Tuner/Metronome
(1) Black Polyester Guitar Strap
Fender Rumble 75 1x12 inch 75W Bass Guitar Amplifier Combo
75 will envelope you in undulating waves of pure bass before you even turn it up very loud. Its powerful tone is the result of pushing 75 watts through a 12” Fender®
Special Design Speaker, and adjusted-to-taste overdrive can be blended with pure, clean bass tone for first-rate Fender bass sound. Optional footswitch turns the overdrive on and off. The Rumble 75 also has a pair of EQ presets for chest-pounding punch and pulsing mid-scoop, plus a convenient tilt-back design for improved monitoring. Great sound, style and performance at an unbeatable value. Specifications:
• Model Name: Rumble™ 75 Combo
• Series: Rumble™
• Amplifier Type: Solid State
• Color: Black
• Part # : 231-5500-020
• Voltage: 120V 2315500020
• Wattage: 75 Watts 2315500020
• Effects Loop: Effects Loop (Preamp Out, Power Amp In)
• Inputs: (2) ¼" inputs (INPUT 2: -6dB)
• Auxiliary Input: Auxilliary RCA Input for CD/MP3 Player, Drum Machine, etc.
• Headphone Jack: 1/4" Headphone jack
• Channels: One channel with selectable overdrive
• Power Handling: 75 Watts
• Controls: Volume, Overdrive Gain, Overdrive On/Off, Overdrive Blend, Bass, Low Mid, High Mid, Treble, Mid Scoop Switch
• Cabinet Material: Tilt Back Cabinet Design
• Handle: Molded Black Handle
• Grill Cover: Black Metal Grille
• Amplifier Depth: 17" (43.2 cm)
• Amplifier Width: 19" (48.26 cm)
• Amplifier Height: 21.5" (54.6 cm)
• Amplifier Weight: 46 lbs. (20.87 kg)
• Effects: Overdrive (Footswitchable)
• Speaker: 1X12" Fender® Special Design
• Impedance: 8 Ohm
• Additional Comments: Brace Yourself. The all new Fender® Rumble™ series. Tougher, louder, better sounding bass amps from the one that started it all.
• Unique Features: 3-Band EQ (with semi-parametric midrange controls), "Mid Scoop" Switch, Delta Comp Adaptive Compression Circuitry, Auxilliary Input for CD/MP3 or Drum Machine, Effects Loop (Preamp Out/Power Amp In), Headphone Jack, Line Out Jack, Ported Cabinet, Black Vinyl Covering, Rugged Black Metal Grille, Oversized Plastic Corners
• Knobs: Black Plastic Amp Knobs
Whirlwind EGC20 20' Instrument Cable
Get Whirlwind quality in an economical package! This flexible, low-noise cable is a great deal. Features include high quality ¼" connectors. Gator Cases GBE-BASS Economy Bass Guitar Gig-Bag, Black
• Model: GBE-BASS
• Description: Bass Guitar Gig Bag
• Nylon construction with 10mm internal padding
• Reinforced interior at headstock
• Exterior pocket for accessories & comfortable shoulder strap
• Color: Black
• Handles: Nylon Handle and Shoulder Strap
• Latches: Zipper
• Guitar Style Dimensions:
Body Length: 21"
Body Height: 3.5"
Lower Bout Width: 15"
Middle Bout Width: 13"
Upper Bout Width: 12"
Overall Length: 47"
• Exterior Dimensions:
Exterior Length: 16"
Exterior Width: 12"
Exterior Height: 2.5"
• Weight: 1.60 lbs.
Samson CM40 Chromatic Tuner and Metronome
Tuner envy. Samson brings precision tuning and metronome capabilities together in our CM40 Chromatic Tuner/Metronome. Its compact, easy-to-use design makes tuning guitars, basses, stringed, woodwind or brass instruments easier than ever.
Precise and accurate tuning
As a chromatic tuner, the CM40 offers a variety of impressive features, including two modes of tuning: Tone (manual) and Tuner (automatic). When using Tuner mode, the tuner automatically recognizes the note you’re playing, while Tone mode allows you to select a reference pitch. Use its on-board microphone to adjust acoustic instruments and its 1/4-inch input connector for electronic instruments. No matter what mode you use, the CM40 allows a wide range of calibration from A 430 to 450Hz, while its smooth, real-time display provides precise and accurate tuning. It also features a transposition setting that allows you to easily tune down your instrument.
The CM40 also functions as a metronome. Practice along with tempos ranging from 30 to 250 bpm using the tuner’s built-in speaker with volume control and 1/8-inch headphone jack. In Beat mode, you can choose from ten different time signatures. And by using the Rhythm function, each time signature contains nine rhythm variations for practicing a wide range of styles. You will master your timing, no matter the time signature or style of music you’re playing.
Full color display
Designed with a large, full color LCD display, as well as LED pitch/beat indicators, the CM40 can be easily used in any environment, including a dark stage. It also features an integrated kickstand for better viewing. Lastly, a convenient auto power-off function conserves the two included AAA batteries that power the CM40 if it is not in use for five minutes.
Samson’s CM40 Chromatic Tuner/Metronome’s versatile design helps to make it the ultimate tuning accessory that every musician will want in their gig bag.
• Full color LCD display and LED indicators
• Tone (manual) and Tuner (automatic) tuning modes
• Built-in mic for precise tuning
• Transposition setting
• Real-time response for tuning accuracy
• Pitch calibration ranges from A 430 to 450Hz.
• Metronome ranges from 30 to 250 bpm
• Ten Beat settings, each with nine Rhythm sub-settings
• Dynamic speaker with volume control
• 1/4-inch input and output connectors
• 1/8-inch headphone jack
• Built-in kickstand for better viewing
• Powered by two AAA batteries (included)
• Auto power-off function for maximum battery life
Package also includes:
• Black Polyester Guitar Strap